Hubs mobility advice service offers free and impartial information for alternatives to driving, accessible and community transport.
If you do not drive and have a physical or hidden disability, using public transport can sometimes seem complicated and a bit daunting. It is important that people have the right mobility solutions available and support to access transport safely and confidently to get out of the house and build their quality of life.
William Merritt Centre provides transport advice and information to people who have had to give up driving or plan to retire from driving to help them make independent journeys easier. Our service is available to those in the Yorkshire area, based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Our service includes:
- Accessible buses and coaches
- Easy access rail and air travel
- Community transport
- Rights as a disabled passenger
- Hiring or purchasing the right scooters and wheelchairs
- Local, national and international travel planning