Lauren Harris, our driving assessment services manager, recently worked with the Royal College of Occupational…
Open Day Tuesday 11th July 2023
Our open day is free to attend and no appointment necessary.
William Merritt Centre
Aire House, 100 Town Street, Rodley, Leeds, LS13 1HP
Tuesday 11th July 2023
9am to 3pm
Who is the Open Day for?
- Disabled people of all ages
- Older people
- People with long-term conditions
- Healthcare professionals
What can I expect at the William Merritt Centre Open Day?
- Opportunity to visit our Centre and find out how we help all the above with advice, information and assessments (majority of which are free)
- Speak to our team of Occupational Therapists – for mobility equipment and driving assessments and adaptations
- Try mobility equipment*and driving adaptations
- Speak to specialised driving instructors about driving lessons
Just pop along between 9am and 3pm
Tea/coffee will be available
We look forward to seeing you
Please click here to register: William Merritt Centre Open Day Tickets, Tue 11 Jul 2023 at 09:00 | Eventbrite
*If a more in depth conversation is required we would recommend booking an assessment, this can be done on the day.