This is to refer for children’s walkers only. If you would like to refer for other assessments, please use our website forms through this address: https://wmdlc.org/booking/
How do these assessments work?
- All assessments take place at William Merritt Centre Leeds (Rodley, Leeds. LS13 1HP).
- William Merritt Centre organise a date for reps to attend the Centre and send anonymized details to them so they bring appropriate equipment.
- Walker’s clinic dates are set a year in advance so please be aware when booking that this date is fixed, you will be sent a time table of your children’s appointment/s two weeks in advance.
- William Merritt Centre does not contact your child, when the time table is released, please contact your families their time for assessment.
- There are no Occupational Therapists available for these assessments so you will need to stay for your child’s appointment.
- Reps will contact you directly with quotes of your preferred walkers.